[Mageia-discuss] [Poll] What are your top requirements?

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Sun Jan 29 22:06:58 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 09:45:25PM +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> Yes, valid reasons from their point of view and under different
> circumstances. Very early in the thread I wrote that this is not a
> professional survey with preliminary researxh, defined collection of
> users, etc., etc., so all those reasons which are correct in a
> professional environment do not apply here in the same way.

If the result doesn't matter, and you ignore the feedback (thus
cooperation) from developers, then I don't get the goal of such a poll.
The only point is curiosity what some Mageia users say they want?

FWIW, I'd love to have clear feedback on some relatively easy things to
focus upon. This can be just from people on the mailing list instead of
all users. But although I am willing to look to make things easier for
the people who responded, I don't see anything that I can use.

To take a positive approach:
- I want to improve Mageia
- would it be possible to turn this into something concrete contributors
  can act upon?

--
Regards,
Olav