[Mageia-discuss] [Poll] What are your top requirements?

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Tue Jan 31 10:28:28 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:01:53AM +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2012/1/31 Olav Vitters <olav at vitters.nl>:
> > On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:38:38AM +0100, Remco Rijnders wrote:

> >> Not wishing to take any sides in this, I think you have
> >> misunderstood what Olav wrote and derived the wrong conclusion from
> >> it.
> >
> > I wrote mailing list where I meant forum. I assumed it was really clear
> > what my intention was so there was no need for a follow up message.
>
> Ah, so you wanted to say ""people from the forum instead of all
> users"? Ok, that's the target I had in mind when setting up the poll
> and compiling the options. Then I was told I should advertise the poll
> in the discuss list as well to reach all users. We saw what came out
> of this :)

There was a whole discussion that you wouldn't capture all the users. I
mean the difference between all current Mageia users and the ones who
actually submit feedback on the forum. That you direct a few more from a
mailing list, cool, but will still be a gap. Totally fine with a gap.

Just looking for some things to do / improve (my focus is GNOME
though:).

--
Regards,
Olav