[Mageia-discuss] Cannot do a fresh install of Alpha 3 with updates any more

Juergen Harms Juergen.Harms at unige.ch
Mon Feb 13 11:32:46 CET 2012

 > Do you have bandwidth enough to do a network install?
 > ( = get the latest packages directly without updating )

Great, thank you, that should do the job (I get 600 kbps from the Wobo
machine, no bandwidth problem). I did a minimum install, and than from
console of the installed system a urpmi task-kde-minimum, that is now
grinding happily ahead.

Not without problem - curl produced an error - but on a package I can
easily post-load.

Cheers, Juergen