[Mageia-discuss] Fosdem report

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Feb 13 13:34:49 CET 2012

On 13/02/12 10:42, Anne nicolas wrote:
> 2012/2/13 Wolfgang Bornath<molch.b at googlemail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Fosdem closed its doors a week ago and I suppose the General Assembly
>> took place as scheduled.
>>
>> Hopefully somebody took notes during the meeting and we can have a
>> detailed report soon.
>> When will the election of the board take place (scheduled for "after the GA")?
> Report is in progress as we needed to translate in english all stuff
> for general report. A blog post is planned this week
>> --
>> wobo

Hi

I have a group photo with myself and quite a few other Mageia
contributors in it, not all of the Mageia contributors that came though,
but it should probably be part of the blog post. I also have photos of
myself with some of the other Mageia contributors, and other photos as well.

Anyone interested in the photos I have?

I wonder what other Mageia FOSDEM 2012 photos were taken!

 From Sebastian sebsebseb