[Mageia-discuss] Fosdem report

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Mon Feb 13 16:12:07 CET 2012

On Monday 13 February 2012 14:49, Sebastian sebsebseb wrote:
> Maybe I should check first that the people who got photoed, are ok with
> the photo going public, which probably everyone is.

In some cuntries, like Norway (yes, it's not where you are, that's not the point), you are required to ask people permission before publishing pictures of them. Unless it is in a public place, where there is no expectations of privacy, or when they appear in an official capacity. (e.g. when they perform on behalf of their company.)

It wouldn't surprise me if other european countries also have this requirement.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324