[Mageia-discuss] Fosdem report

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Feb 13 17:19:58 CET 2012

Le lundi 13 février 2012 à 11:34 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Fosdem closed its doors a week ago and I suppose the General Assembly
> took place as scheduled.
>
> Hopefully somebody took notes during the meeting and we can have a
> detailed report soon.

I took notes ( and have a list of people who were present ), that's the
secretary job ( ie, my duty as far as I know since last election ).

> When will the election of the board take place (scheduled for "after the GA")?

When I (or someone lse ) will have time to organize them, and I will
likely start this week.

Since this requires to list every people in the association, I need to
recheck statuts for people who didn't not intend the GA ( ie, I think
that missing 2 assembly mean that people become honorary participants,
ie no vote ), and also need to see how we organize the new members
arrival ( since that requires someone to sponsor the member )

I think the english version is slightly less clearer than the french one
( at from what I remember ), but it is on the old wiki ( non readable by
most people ). And I also found there was some pages written on the wiki
without warning the one in charge of keeping the record working ( ie,
that's a duplication from the ldap where I stored everything, I love
when people do my work, but I really prefer when they tell me ).

--
Michael Scherer