[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Podcast

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Feb 27 22:36:48 CET 2012

On 27/02/12 16:07, Donald Stewart wrote:
> Some suggestions:
>
> Maybe an hour is too long - I think that I would get bored after 20 or
> so minutes.
>
> Theme tune wise, I know a few music people, but what sort of thing is wanted?
>
> As for different languages, that would be great, again having shorter
> episodes would help with that.
>

> On 27 February 2012 00:12, Sebastian sebsebseb<sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com>  wrote:

>>> I dont have any musical skills, but I may be able to provide some hosting
>>> for it. Any particular requirements needed?
>> Ok thanks :) and I would want somewhere to put the episodes for download,
>> and download statistics access. The podcast would also have some sort of
>> website for it in the hosting. However at the moment I don't know who I am
>> going to be doing one with, if I am going to actually start one, which I
>> would still like to :). So who would like to, or maybe like to be, a host of
>> this podcast with me?
Not sure quite for the theme, but something that is short and for many
people would be nice to listen to, that fits into the theme of magic
probably, since Mageia is meant to mean magic in ancient Greek or so I
thought.

Would be good to get some suggestions from actual music people for the
theme tune, or even better theme tune examples :). Also any suggestions
for Creative Commons music to be used in the show are welcome :).

Thanks in advanced Donald if you can find someone to make the theme tune :).