[Mageia-discuss] Mageia 2 sound scheme?

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue Feb 28 02:56:36 CET 2012

On 27/02/12 22:42, Donald Stewart wrote:
> On 27 February 2012 22:09, Sebastian sebsebseb<sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com>  wrote:
>> On 27/02/12 21:41, Donald Stewart wrote:

>>> I will ask Lewis tomorrow and see what he says - he should be able to
>>> put something together on that theme.
>>
>> Ok thanks :). Of interest who's Lewis? A friend of yours I assume.
>>
>> Maybe Lewis can even make a sound theme for Mageia 2, so log in and shut
>> down sounds for example. As far as I know there hasn't really been one made,
>> although I think I read something before on mailing list about how someone
>> was going to maybe make one or made one.
>>
>> I would suggest using a magic sound theme for Mageia 2.
> Yep, friend from Uni - there was a mail about it, although I don't
> know if there was ever a response.
>
> I was going to reply, but didn't know if it came under artwork team or
> something else....
Yeah it would be artwork in a way.

I really do think that Mageia 2 should have a sound scheme, but it seems
someone is going to have to make it first, maybe your friend? Or maybe a
sound scheme contest should get started, but Mageia 2 Beta 2 not that
long to go now really, and the artwork freeze for example is rather soon.