[Mageia-discuss] home network using broadband router

imnotpc imnotpc at Rock3d.net
Fri Mar 9 21:40:16 CET 2012

On 03/09/2012 12:47 PM, WALKER RICHARD wrote:
> Hi Jeff, I was a bit pushed for time last night. Yes, I am still using
> DHCP. I suppose I am just being lazy but I set up my Smoothwall
> firewall ten years ago to function as my network's DHCP server and I
> haven't given it a second thought since then - apart from updating to
> Smoothwall 2 about six years ago.

So you've used Smoothwall to assign the nfs server box the same IP every
time it re-connects?

Also, can you post /etc/exports from the server box and the nfs line
from fstab on the client box?