[Mageia-discuss] Handbooks - the lot

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Sun Mar 11 13:23:35 CET 2012

11.03.2012 14:14, Luc Menut kirjutas:

> I'm open to a better solution, but I really want to avoid that the handbooks are not
> installed on most of mageia's install.

What about this idea:

* Every kde package suggests its handbook.
* task-kde4-handbooks requires all KDE's handbooks.
* task-kde4-handbooks-minimal (or -dvd) requires all handbooks of KDE's packages that are on
DVD so that you can include them on DVD with this package.

Now by default user should get all handbooks for his/her packages and advanced users can
skip installing handbooks.

--
Sander