[Mageia-discuss] Handbooks - the lot

Luc Menut lmenut at free.fr
Sun Mar 11 13:46:51 CET 2012

Le 11/03/2012 13:23, Sander Lepik a écrit :
> 11.03.2012 14:14, Luc Menut kirjutas:
>>
>> I'm open to a better solution, but I really want to avoid that the
>> handbooks are not installed on most of mageia's install.
>>
> What about this idea:
>
> * Every kde package suggests its handbook.

It's currently the case.

> * task-kde4-handbooks requires all KDE's handbooks.

We don't have this one, and I'm not sure it will be needed.

> * task-kde4-handbooks-minimal (or -dvd) requires all handbooks of KDE's
> packages that are on DVD so that you can include them on DVD with this
> package.

It's our current task-kde4-handbooks.
At least it's the goal:
task-kde4-handbooks = all handbooks corresponding to a default kde4 install.
As I previously reply to Juergen, I mistakenly added some handbooks in
task-kde4-handbooks for components that are not installed by default by
DVD install.
I will re-check, and fix this after beta2.

> Now by default user should get all handbooks for his/her packages and
> advanced users can skip installing handbooks.

I think that it's already the case, but I will re-check with a beta 2
install.

regards,
Luc

--