[Mageia-discuss] [board-public] Board dissolution proposal

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Mar 15 15:47:43 CET 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Romain d'Alverny wrote:

> > 3. what about Michael's resignation from secretary position and board?
>
> His resignation was effective as soon as he stated it. So there's no
> secretary at this time. This should be solved after next in-board
> election for president, secretary and treasurer (and their aides).

It seems decision to resign was taken very quickly. And unless I don't
know everything I think there was no good reason to do this other than
some disagreements about freeze push. But there is no hurry to resign,
so I think we can wait a few days until misc confirm he really wants to
resign and maybe explain why, or reverse his decision because when
sending the mail he was too tired, in a bad mood or other reason.