[Mageia-discuss] Planets.mageia.org

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Fri Apr 6 12:23:32 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 08:09:05PM -0500, Josh King (dotmil) wrote:
> After a lengthy absence, it's time to update the planets again. The
> guidelines for having your blog added can be found at the following
> wiki page: https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Planets. We want them to be
> full of those who make Mageia what it is ahead of the 2 launch. This
> doesn't need to be only developers or major team members, because we
> *all* are Mageia.

Please add me:
Name: Olav Vitters
Blog: http://blogs.gnome.org/ovitters/
Feed: http://blogs.gnome.org/ovitters/feed/

I don't use tags. See blog for the topics. Usually
GNOME/Bugzilla/Mageia.

Note that wiki is a bit vague whom to send it to. I guess there is some
ml, but assume this'll work too.

--
Regards,
Olav