[Mageia-discuss] Libreoffice

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Sat Apr 7 13:35:46 CEST 2012

lördagen den 7 april 2012 12.34.55 skrev  Renaud (Ron) Olgiati:
> I read that Mageia 2 will come with LibreOffice 3.5.1
>
> On a recent thread on the LibreOffice-Users list, it was pointed out that
> 3.5.2 is still in development, and still has many bugs, and that for
> serious use one should stick with 3.4.6 which is more stable.

I am using 3.5.1 for "serious use" although no complicated stuff.

It happened that suddenly 3.4.x kept crashing when i copy/pasted in one of my
old documents, possibly made with 3.2, and after manually installing 3.5.1 it
worked all OK.

So except for possibly having new bugs it also have at least one old bug fixed,
and probably more...

--
Morgan Leijström