[Mageia-discuss] beta2 woes and no graphical root (tonyb)

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Apr 10 16:19:27 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 10 Apr 2012 09:17 my mailbox was graced by a message from Wolfgang
Bornath who wrote:
> This hurdle which was implemented is a good idea to prevent
> less experienced people doing it all the time just because of
> laziness. So I'm not too happy about broadcasting how it works.
>
> OTOH, we are not the security admins of the user's mind. :)

And remember too that Linux is all about user's choice; none of the "We are
XXXXX of Borg, resistance is futile, you will do exactly what we tell you".

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you
                 recognize a mistake when you make it again.