[Mageia-discuss] A proposal of some kind to get point of views & comments

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 01:00:34 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Sebastian sebsebseb <
sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com> wrote:

> As for the PPA's themselves or the something like it, would need a website
> for it like they have for Ubuntu https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+ppas and
> they should only be offered on the site from people who have gone through
> the Mageia packaging process and become trusted packagers I think.

My understanding was that part of the attraction of Ubuntu's PPAs was that
any registered user could create one, making it an easy way for developers
to distribute their software until Ubuntu proper gets around to creating an
official package.

William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com
(408) 685-4819