[Mageia-discuss] Testing after resubscription

Len Lawrence tarazed25 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 01:39:38 CEST 2012

On 22/04/12 00:21, nicolas vigier wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Len Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Just to find out what happens when I post to the list.  None of my postings
>> from my gmail address show up but the replies do so it looks like the
>> messages do get through.  I had been receiving bounce and hold messages
> http://support.tigertech.net/mailman-gmail

Thanks everybody for the information.  Unfortunately I am stuck with
gmail because I have no idea how to set up my own server and no time to
learn.  Demon is closing down its POP3 server sometime soon so I have
had to transfer dozens of contacts to gmail.  My ISP supplies a free
IMAP address but that appears to be linked to Google as well.  C'est la vie.

Len