[Mageia-discuss] Upgrade to mageia 2, screen upside down ! (applause to Dimitrios)

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:22:04 CEST 2012

Le 24 mai 2012 22:02, "Tony Blackwell" <tablackwell at bigpond.com> a écrit :

> Dimitrios, your helpful comment
>>
>> Set:
>>
>> Australia_Mode=off
>>
>> :D
>
> was definitely a brilliant start to my day!  Laughter is good therapy.  I
guess we are upside-down to some...

> tonyb, Brisbane, Australia.

Was Panos's quote :D

Was realy funny, i left the computer upgrading during the night and this
morning i woke up, i made a coffee and i took a comfort place in front of
my pc. When i saw the desktop upside down, i was sure that it was because i
did nt start taking my coffee. So, i took a' little of the hot espresso and
i looked again to the screen with the hope to see the layout normaly, but
not. After a second sip of coffee i realised that everything was upside
down and i was well waked up!
:)