[Mageia-discuss] small distribution

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Fri Jun 1 19:17:15 CEST 2012

Op vrijdag 1 juni 2012 17:58:45 schreef Wolfgang Bornath:
> 2012/6/1 AL13N <alien at rmail.be>:
[...]
> > ah, that's sad... perhaps i could assist doc-team in sort of a few
> > procedures which could need a rescue.
>
> Of course, join the doc team, they will welcome new members.-
> especially those who will work on the documentation.
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Documentation_team

Then it's better i don't join doc-team.

But no, i meant for this only. I thought to make a few things on documentation
of rescue, that i can supply to doc-team for review and that someone from doc-
team can make a proper documentation of it? I don't really have the time to
join doc-team as well, sorry.