[Mageia-discuss] hcl.mageia.org

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sat Jun 2 09:49:32 CEST 2012

2012/6/2 Kristoffer Grundström <kristoffer.grundstrom1983 at gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to get to this activated?
>
> As Mandriva, we should have it to.
> I made a wish-report before about it.
> /Kristoffer

I guess creating a static hcl.mageia.org would not be too complicated
for the sysadmins team, but as always, it would require some people to
write the code and populate the database.

Could you be a bit more specific about which features this website
would have? Would you be part of its development if the project is
approved by your peers?

At first, if the purpose is to write a hardware compatibility list, I
suppose we could simply start with a HCL page on Mageia's wiki, where
the users could list their working and non working hardware for each
release of Mageia.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien