[Mageia-discuss] [bugsquad ml] Fw: Ati Radeon Driver and Plymouth Bugs

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 13 08:11:17 CEST 2012

On 13-06-12 01:06, Joe wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for your mail.

That would upset me, too.

Many users of the forum have run into problems with Mageia 2. We've
talked about this in last council meeting and I have no doubt that this
will be discussed in mageia-dev meeting and that the problem will be
properly addressed.

There are boot-nonfree.iso's that contain the proprietary divers
(including Ati Radeon). Links to the iso's can be found at the bottom of
http://www.mageia.org/nl/downloads/ Make sure you choose one with
*nonfree* firmware.

I'll send a cc of this reply to mageia-discuss ml. Manuel is correct:
the bugsquad ml is not meant for this. If you want to reply, please do
it to: Mageia general discussions <mageia-discuss at mageia.org

Cheers,
Marja