[Mageia-discuss] Music player

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Jun 19 18:27:32 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 19 Jun 2012 12:09 my mailbox was graced by a message from Anne
Wilson who wrote:
> I subscribe to Magnatune, so one requirement is
> the ability to handle that.  Amarok does, of course, but so does
> Clementine.

I have installed Mageia in English (GB); when I start Clementine it is
configured in Spanish. Going to what should be Tools => Preferences =>
Behaviour I see that Clementine is configured to use the system defaults.

Why would the system default be Spanish, when I did my install in English ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                          Documentation is like sex: