[Mageia-discuss] Music player

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:42:11 CEST 2012

Στις 19/06/2012 17:09:44 Anne Wilson έγραψε:

Yes, in this case you have to choose one which support Magnatune.
I 've just seen about Magnatune because i did nt know anything about, i see that it costs 15$/month, is a little expensive for a choice if 1200 albums.
After your experience it is a service that worth to subscribe ? And once subscribed you can download music or listen to it online ?

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis