[Mageia-discuss] HP Printer

Paul Simon psimon at sonic.net
Thu Jun 21 20:51:26 CEST 2012

Getting "good color" depends on what you mean by good color.  It's
subjective.  Most color problems are due issues in color management, a not
easy subject.  The least of if has to do with device calibration and
profiling.  I do high quality digital ink jet printing and it took me about
five years of study and $1500 to get it right.  Your time and expense is
going to depend on what you consider "good color."  Let me know if you want
more info.

Paul
"Gary Montalbine" <gmontalbine at cox.net> wrote in
message news:4FE3178F.9030502 at cox.net...