[Mageia-discuss] Thunderbird quoting problem

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Thu Jun 21 21:54:26 CEST 2012

Am 21.06.2012 13:11, schrieb Anne Wilson:
> Using TBird 10.0.5, I find that using the Reply button results in a
> single line containing the date and name of the contributor being
> quoted - nothing else. Sometimes, that is.
>
> Further investigation suggests that it may be related to replying to
> encrypted mail. Any ideas?
>
> Anne

Did you maybe by accident mark something in the message
which you want to reply to? Thunderbird only quotes the selected
parts of the mail, in that case.

But what i see is that your PGP signature gets minimized to the
> symbol you can see below your quotation in this reply ...

And furthermore but maybe unrelated, thunderbird /enigmail
doesn't seem to be able to retrieve your public key ...