[Mageia-discuss] Problems with Local Mail

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jun 25 12:50:00 CEST 2012

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:36:56 +0100
Anne Wilson <annew at kde.org> wrote:

> !DSPAM:4fe83fcb37146230912376!

/var/spool/mail/anne is the address of your local mailbox for user
anne.  Your mauilbox for Thuunderbird will be somewhere else.  For
example, I download mail into /var/spool/mail/doug, and my email client
(kmail, currently claws-mail) moves it to the client's mailbox.  If you
are downloading mail diectly from the Internet with Thunderbird, you
won't be using /var/spool/mail/anne