[Mageia-discuss] Linuxtag Berlin 2013

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:29:29 CEST 2013

Hi there,

a few days ago I finally got an email from the Belin Linuxtag organization,
telling me, Mageia was accepted as a project for this year's Linuxtag.

Linuxtag will take place from May 22nd till May 25th at the Belin fair
grounds.

If you would like to come to Berlin, please register yourself here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Linuxtag_2013#Who_will_be_there_-_Wer_ist_da

We also do need some more booth attendants, so feel free to volunteer for
this as well.

Linuxtag is an international event, many talks are held in English but most
of the people there are native German speakers, so we are going to have at
least one German speaking booth attendant at all times.
But that doesn't mean, we cannot use others, who don't speak German at the
same time...

See you in Berlin,

Oliver