[Mageia-discuss] Help texts for Beginner in Mageia Wiki, in English

macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:30:46 CET 2013

Hi,

I translated these texts into English in Mageia Wiki:

    1 - Install Mageia KDE LiveCD (for beginners)
| https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Install_Mageia_2_LiveCD_for_beginner

    2 - Partition HD (for beginners)
| https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Hd_partition_in_Mageia_2_for_beginners

    3 - Install Media (for beginners)
| https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Install_media_in_Mageia_2_for_beginner

    4 - Install and remove Software (for beginners)
| https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Install_and_remove_software_for_beginner

As I am not a native speaker of English, I think it would be good to do a
review of errors in English.

Feel free to suggest or corrections. And will be very welcome if the
corrections and suggestions occur before the release of Mageia 3 (expected to
be launched in 02/april/2013).

The proposal of these texts is to edit a simple text, for beginners, it can be
especially useful for new users of Mageia, which surely will come with the
release of Mageia 3, in April 2013.

Macxi