[Mageia-discuss] Reading payment forms with a scanner

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Fri Feb 15 13:47:41 CET 2013

Great work, Juergen!

In the display I sugest the user get presented the original _scanned image_
and the end result.

fredagen den 15 februari 2013 11.02.01 skrev  Jan Ciger:
> In Denmark you even have an option for the bills/slips to arrive directly
> to your account with your bank, then you can pay them with a click of a
> mouse if you don't have an automatic debit agreement.

In sweden too.  Only a few organisations can send electronic bills like that,
but on the other side thye are the commen electricity companies and such.
But only for private use, not for companies.

--
Morgan Leijström