[Mageia-discuss] FOSDEM coming up, will you meet us there?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Thu Jan 10 16:15:05 CET 2013

On Monday 7. January 2013 22.27, Oliver Burger wrote:
> FOSDEM is nearing on the horizon.
> The conference will take place on February 2nd and 3rd in Bruxelles.
> It is a great place to meet other Open Source guis and discuss
> everything you want.

I'm not going to attent, but I got an idea. The trials I have getting gnupg signing and verifcation working on usenet again, got me thinking.
Since this is perhaps the only time in a long time so many contributors are gointg to attend, why don't you also have a key-signing party?
Then you expand the web of trust, and verify for those who already signed your keys that the keys you sign can be trusted.

</thinking out loud>

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324