[Mageia-discuss] Help: Looking for a KNode replacement

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 19:05:53 CET 2013

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:18:59 +0000, Richard wrote:

> Trinity is available for MGA2?

I recently tried Trinity ('TDE') on my Mageia-2 installation, because I
needed a version of KMail that had not been akonadified (the lack of
which on Mageia-2 has been preventing me from oving over to Mageia-2).

I ws very happy at first, but then TDE's KMail started misbehaving in a
weird fashion* and I had to abandon TDE.

(* Occasionally, downloaded emails would be shown with no headers at
all - everything in the body. Never seen that before. Same emails
appeared OK under KDE4 KMail)

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)