[Mageia-discuss] keyboard layout.

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Wed Jan 16 11:34:18 CET 2013

Le mercredi 16 janvier 2013 01:12:18, Alexander Steidel a écrit :
> > Num lock is enabled, disabling it will solve this.
>
> i had reinstalled it niw and then the keyboard is working now.

It was not necessary to reinstall it, just stop it with either:
- press the key numlock
- stop the service in MCC
- uninstall the package numlock with MCC

> but still got the problem with the usb drives and the wlan. ..

You cannot have any help with such a description. You must be accurate, we
cannot guess which is the problem.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org