[Mageia-discuss] FOSDEM - friday evening

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue Jan 29 11:40:07 CET 2013

On 29/01/13 10:10, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2013/1/29 Oliver Burger<oliver.bgr at gmail.com>:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I will arrive in Buxelles on Friday evening.
>> So anyone of you would like to have some beer and pizza with me, just tell
>> me...
My plane is expected to arrive at 19:35,  AL3N and Colin should be
waiting for me.  Then the plan is for the three of us to go to the hotel
in AL3N's car, so that Colin and myself can check in.

Then I expect AL3N and me will want to join you for pizza and beer and
maybe Colin to.  However Colin and myself will probably end up at the
beer event.

Are both of you staying in Hotel Villa Royale as well?
> I will arrive Friday early around 10am, planning to do some sighseeing
> (involving waffle experiments) and later drop in to the beer event.
> But I'm open for any nasty plans involving EU institutions as well.

I got Monday before going back in the evening, for that kind of thing
and such, and AL13N will be joining me :). However here's the question
will anyone from our group join us on Monday or not?