[Mageia-discuss] Mageia ARM port to VIA APC ( or other arm-based board?)

shelandy shelandy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:03:10 CET 2013

I got a board (APC Rock)from VIA, which has minimal support of Android 4
and a little bit faster than Raspbeery Pi.
Mike Thompson has ported Debian to this board
http://www.raspbian.org/ApricotImages
VIA released the minimal linux information on
https://github.com/apc-io/apc-8750
https://github.com/apc-io/apc-8950 (the kernel for new models like Rock
or Paper)

I'd like to used Mageia to this little board.  I have heard of that some
one in Mageia community would announce their progress of porting Maegia
to arm-based system in FOSDEM 2013, but so far have never seen the
details.  I was wondering if some one know the details?

If someone can show me how to do the cross-compilation...., I might be
able to help the process of port Mageia to the ARM-based box.

Any suggestion of how should I proceed the porting?

Shelandy

於 西元2013年03月01日 08:30, Kristoffer Grundström 提到: