[Mageia-i18n] Announcement of Meeting, Thursday, December 9, 2010
molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:28:18 CET 2010
The first international meeting of the leaders or contacts of the
language groups will be held on Thursday, December 9, 2010.
Morning meeting: 09:00 GMT +0100 (that is 10:00 in Paris, France)
Evening meeting: 19:00 GMT +0100 (that is 20:00 in Paris, France)
Both meetings will have the same topic list. The logs of the first
meeting will be published right after the meeting, so participants of
the second meeting will know what has been discussed in the morning.
Logs will be published at
Participants will be the leaders or contacts of the language teams.
Please accept that only ONE person per language should participate, it
will be crowded anyway (hopefully :) )
Topics (so far):
- setting of team structures (internal per language, overall
structure, naming of leaders and contacts to report to community
- needed infrastructure (mailing lists, wiki pages, etc.)
- building of "word lists" and conventions for each language like the
i18n policies of Gnome or KDE (to be discussed and carried out
internally in the language groups)
- collaboration tools for i18n (svn, transifex)
- other, according to importance and time
The meeting should not be longer than 2 hours maximum.
More information about the Mageia-i18n