[Mageia-i18n] i18n team leadership

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 13:32:42 CET 2010

> Ok, though I feel trapped and cheated by fate, it looks as if you all  agree.
No, you're just lucky ;)

> Now please focus on the "partner in lead" who should be somebody  who
> knows the technical side of the show.
I agree, but hope that this is not a subtle way of you to lead the leadership on
the secondly choosen one ;)

> I would recommend Oliver  (obgr_seneca) but
>  - I know that he is quite busy with his studies and job  (if he takes
> the job nevertheless, good)
I'll go for him too, if he agrees & available

>  - he is also German and somebody  may get an impression of "German
> dominance" - although not intended by all  means!
We'd get used to it, hope this time you succed :) LOL (Huh, that was a good one
- no offense!)

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team