[Mageia-i18n] i18n team leadership

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 18:52:00 CET 2010

> > >  - he is also German and  somebody  may get an impression of

> > >  "German dominance" -  although not intended by all  means!
> This really is a valid concern. I'm  far from wanting to impress a
> "German dominance" on anyone. So, if anybody  feels having two Germans
> in the lead is a bad idea, I don't have any  problems with it at all.

Not at all! By definition German people are very organized and in most cases
they succeed in what they're doing. I cannot complain about their work quality,
I've allays admired SuSE!
And, personally, I'm a big fan of Rammstein and Oomph :) ...I know, this doesn't
count ;)

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team