[Mageia-i18n] Mageia Code of Conduct [greek translation]

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:08:07 CET 2010

2010/11/8, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> Hi Dimitrios,
>
> 2010/11/8 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:
>> Please Romain can you upload the new file that i attach here, it has a
>> typo
>> fixed
>
> I pushed the previous revision on Friday (did not notify, sorry):
> http://mageia.org/el/about/code-of-conduct/
>
>  Is there another typo to fix? (if so, could you preferably send me a
> diff or just the line(s) to fix? Thanks!
>
> cheers,
>
> Romain

If you need only the diff of the changes:
[dglent at localhost ~]$ diff code-of-conduct_new.html code-of-conduct_old.html
46c46
<                         <li><a href="#be_respectful">Να σέβεστε τους
άλλους</a>,</li>
---
64c64
<                     <h2 id="be_respectful" class="be">Να σέβεστε
τους άλλους.</h2>
---
>                     <h2 id="be_respectful" class="be">Να είστε σεβαστικοί.</h2>

I know that you are very busy right now during the preparation of the
mageia release and i am sorry for the changes that i ask.
Thanks again

* I attache the new file in case that is needed

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis