[Mageia-i18n] Blog translation

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Oct 2 11:55:43 CEST 2010

Le samedi 02 octobre 2010 à 10:33 +0200, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> Question 1: Non-english addresses of the blog show maintenance mode,
> any idea when this is done? Because we can't control translations
> without seeing them displayed.

Dunno for this, but maybe they just forgot

Afaik, damien told me mageia-blogteam at mageia.org

But I may be wrong with the purpose of the list I have created :/

Romain and Damien are in charge of this, so you can either get them on
irc rda on freenode ( not always connected ), or damsweb ( more often
connected but not always looking at the screen ). You can also send mail
at rdalverny at gmail and mageia at damsweb.net

> Question 3: Where do we send translated stuff at the moment? Here in this list?

IMHO, that's not decided.
Either you directly publish it, or you send to someone that publish.

And either you do on language specific blog which are in maintainance
now, as there is a new server being setup for that at gandi. Server is
installed and running, but we didn't plan how to deploy everything yet,
since damien and romain are busy with association finalization, and
because we still deserve some rest from time to time.

--
Michael Scherer