[Mageia-i18n] Suggestion for blog translation system

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 5 16:15:40 CEST 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mageia-i18n-bounces at mageia.org [mailto:mageia-i18n-bounces at mageia.org] Im Auftrag von atilla ontas
>A little bit offtopic; may we, translators, write blog entries other
>than just translating. I.e. summary about ml discussions.

I don't feel fine with that idea.
I think the content of the official blog should be the same in all languages, because it's the official one.
I'm not against the idea of summarizing the ML discussions but please one original summary in English and the other teams translate them.

If there are bigger events and exhibitions with Mageia they could be announced on the blog, but also in all languages.

For smaller local events (like user get-together) there are local community boards to advise them.

Well, I can't help myself: I like it consistent :)

Regards,
Thorsten