[Mageia-i18n] Epoll french proofreading ( and translations update )

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Wed Oct 6 04:21:55 CEST 2010

* Michael Scherer (misc at zarb.org) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added some strings to Epoll, after reading again the templates
> file carefully. So the strings previously in french should now be now in
> english. And some file not in message.pot should be there. I have also
> corrected some typos who were left ( and break the software, but nanar
> was debugging at the same time ).

It's not easy as you're breaking the code more quickly than I can fix it
! :)

> If you see something that is not clear in the messages.pot, do not
> hesitate to ask.
>
> Wobo asked us to see the soft running, and indeed, we forgot to give the
> url. You can see a quite recent snapshot on
> http://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/epoll/demotrunk , Nanar promised to update
> it automatically.

Honestly this is not done yet, but will soon (tomorrow).

> Do not hesitate to play with every options, and if you see a error,
> please give your ip address and the time you tested (so we can find the
> error in the log).

This also apply to bugs, this version was not so tested.

> I have also completed the french translation ( well, before some coder
> whose nickname start with a N added some strings ), completing the work
> of Nanar, so if there is a french translator to proofread us, it would
> be nice.

Thanks to misc for the hard work done, and thanks to all others who gave
time on it !

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS