[Mageia-i18n] Epoll french proofreading ( and translations update )

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:50:09 CEST 2010

Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> schrieb am 2010-10-06
> Oups, guess it was me who wrongly translated it. I guess we need to
> proofread and take care of the consistency of the english version :/
Nobody's perfect.

By the way: There is a new string "A summary mail have been sent". Shouldn't
this be "A summary mail has been sent"?

And I do have a problem with the string "You need to select". While in English
you can say "You need to select XYZ", the German translation is "Sie müssen
XYZ auswählen", I'm not sure what to do here. What is the context?

Oliver

--
http://www.mageia.org - Mageia, the magic continues

Oliver Burger