[Mageia-i18n] Introduction

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Sun Oct 17 20:34:46 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

My name is Thomas Canniot (aka. MrTom IRC or the web).

I'm quite used to free software as I come from another well known
comunity : Fedora. I've been contributing inside the Fedora Project as
Ambassadors mainly and lead the French translation team for about 5 years.

I also promoted a lot Fedora through Fedora-fr.org website and NPO of
which I was president then treasurer for about 4 years.

I am looking for fresh air... the Fedora Project is very mature now and
I'm sure Mageia is the place to be if one wants to restart everything
again, but differently.

See you soon,

Thomas