[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-discuss] Translation -structure

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:15:55 CEST 2010

I think which tool or system you use depends on individual
circumstances and preferences. A system which goes well for a large
group like the Blogdrake crowd must not be as applicable for a small
group as the Germans (3-4 people).
Same with the tools: some prefer GUIs some prefer text based
editors/tools, some prefer web based applications like wikis, some can
not use them when the are without net access for hours.

IMHO we can surely talk about those systems and tools, may be we can
learn from each other. But the decision on how to work inside a group
can only be made by each single group for themselves.