[Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 31

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Fri Apr 1 02:58:35 CEST 2011

Some more questions to the transifex site.

Is there an all-projects view of our translation status?  I mean, in a
single page, it can show athe translation status of all the projects.  Now
we have a page with the status of all translations teams in a single
project.  If we can have an all-projects view of single translation team, we
can easily what project we need to work with.

And when clicking "Projects" in the top of the transifex pages, I can get a
list of projects.  Then I entered a resource and do something like
translating or uploading a file, then click the "Project" in "Homepage >>
Project >> xxx".  The order of the project in the list would be different.
 It differs everytime.  Do you see this problem?

Thanks,
Franklin