[Mageia-i18n] libdrakxpot - correction in the pot-file?

lebarhon lebarhon at free.fr
Fri Apr 1 18:35:38 CEST 2011

Le 01/04/2011 14:01, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm translating right now some messages in this file:
> libdrakxpot (drakx_share)
>

> I think, that this string:
> You have more than one hard drive, which one do you install linux on?
>
> should read like:
> You have more than one hard drive, ? Where do you want to install linux
>
> Thoughts? Can it be changed?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Sigrid

Hello,

No, it's not the same thing. " Where do you want to install linux "
means in which partition, this question may be asked even for a single
hard disk PC. The first question expect a choice between HD, not
partition, may be to install Grub or to modify the MBR ? Here, the
context is very important.