[Mageia-i18n] draklive.pot

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Apr 4 18:11:21 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 03 avril 2011 à 14:44 +0200, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> 2011/4/3 Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carrera at googlemail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am translating
> > https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/draklive-install/resource/draklive-installpot/
> >
> > at the moment.
> >
> > I found 2 occurences of Mandriva in this file:
> >
> > Mandriva Live
> > and
> > Install your Mandriva live system to disk
> >
> > Shouldn't Mandriva in those instances be changed to Mageia? It's not something
> > about Copyright, it's just the name of the system, so my guess would be that it is safe to change.
>
> Yes, here "Mandriva" should be replaced by Mageia, although for the
> first string "Mandriva Live" it may change, we don't know yet which
> name the live system will bear (we haven't decided on any names yet).
>
> Looks like cleaning was not yet done in these packages, I found
> another 2 references to Mandriva which have to be changes. I may
> search all files for the string "Mandriva" tonight and look at the
> results (to be changed or not).

Maybe we should change them to not mention the system name at all ?
This would ease derivative work and/or usage from others distributions
( and if we had decided to do it at mandrake, we would not had to go to
the tedious work of changing everything for Mandriva, and for
Mageia :) )

--
Michael Scherer