[Mageia-i18n] How to commit translations?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Apr 4 20:49:36 CEST 2011

Le lundi 04 avril 2011 à 20:02 +0300, Marek Laane a écrit :
> 2011/4/4 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>

> Ues, I know but didn't ever understand why they removed such option
> altogether?... I mean it's probably much better it's not automatic but to do
> all committing separately is not very wise, too...

I do not know, ask them :)
( #transifex channel on freenode, if I am not wrong )

It was maybe because that's easier to setup.

Ie, you do not need to fiddle with ssh keys or password, it is better
for security, and maybe they were not ok about holding the keys to
several upstream project and having to interface with 5+ vcs on tx.net ?

--
Michael Scherer