[Mageia-i18n] [new] Beta1 download page

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Tue Apr 5 20:22:43 CEST 2011

2011/4/5 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 16:07, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hmm, when I compare the given strings to the web page there are many
> > strings there which are not on the web page. Will they be added later
> > or are they remains from an older version?
>
> There are two pages: http://mageia.org/en/downloads/ and the one you
> see once you click on the "download" link (but yes, that's not obvious
> at first, I should have told).
>
> Romain

Happy to present Estonian translation. But I noticed the array did not
include some strings from webpage, namely
"All supported languages are: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano,
português.
Europa set of languages is: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano,
português. More languages will be made available for the stable release."

Marek Laane