[Mageia-i18n] Transifex: drakx_install_help and drakguard

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:27:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I searched for .po files on the /soft directory of Mageia's SVN, and
saw that two other projects could be added to Tx.

1) drakx_install was added and can be found here:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/install/share/po/
Though I noticed that there was a help/ directory for drakx_install:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/install/help/po/
I suggest that we had a drakx_install_help project to Tx.

2) drakguard was recently added to the SVN repo and I think that
translation will be needed too:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakguard/trunk/po/
Should we had a drakguard project on Tx?

I ask on this ML to be sure that these files weren't left behind
intentionally, but if someone can confirm that we need these, I can
try to add the two projects to Tx myself, since I have the permissions
as a team coordinator.

BTW Oliver, how are .pot file modifications handled? Can Tx check for
updates on the SVN or do you have to upload the updated .pot files
manually?
Is there a way to know how old a .pot file on Tx can be? (maybe with
the last modification of the English version?)

Another thing, I hope we will be able to commit the translations
before Beta 2, so that we can see if those were effectively taken into
account.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien